Monday, April 03, 2006

What kind of a difference can one person make?

Back on January 31st 2006, I wrote Mike Malloy from Air America Radio an email asking him a question. Here it is.

Have you seen the film, Loose Change? It's a documentary about 9/11 that proves without a shadow of a doubt, that 9/11 was an inside job. If you haven't seen it, I would be very happy to send you a copy of it. I tried sending Randi Rhodes a copy a few months ago but never heard anything back. So if you would like a copy, let me know the best way I can go about sending one to you. Thank you very much for time and keep up the great work.
Rob

He responded with this.

Rob,
Hey, that sounds great! A free DVD? I'll take it. Especially given the subject.

Mike Malloy
PO Box #@$
*&%^, GA %^*&+

And, thank you very much.

Take care,

Mike

I sent him both Loose Change DVD’s along with a letter. I shipped using Priority mail in hopes that he would receive the package by the weekend. So come Monday, I sat listening to the radio to see if he watched the films and to see if he would mention them or not. Well, it paid off and I was very excited to hear what he had to say.

Here is a link to listen to the Monday, February 6th broadcast. http://server4.whiterosesociety.org/content/malloy/MalloyShow-(06-02-2006).mp3

After hearing what he said I decided to send Dylan Avery (producer of Loose Change) an email. Here that is.

If you’re wondering why your website is so busy, it's because I sent Mike Malloy from Air America Radio a copy of Loose Change. He mentioned it tonight on the radio and told everyone listening that they had to see this film and mentioned your website. I hope you don't mind. I'm sure you guy's will be busy because of it. Thanks again. Rob

Dylan’s response?

Do I mind? Hell I'm listening right now! =D Thanks man!-Dylan

Needless to say the site was so flooded with people the site crashed and Dylan was excited that Loose Change was finally talked about on Air America Radio. I’m sure that Dylan Avery would attest that the number of visits to his website have grown very rapidly since that radio show. I can’t help to think that I started a bit of a chain reaction.
Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you can’t make a difference in the world around you.
Home Page

WTC7 The Smoking Gun of 9/11 (updated)
Uploaded by 11septembervideos
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
Freedom to Fascism 9/11: Press for Truth
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.