Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Journalist" Straw Man Attack of Alex Jones, 9/11 Truth Movement

Alex Jones Comment:This is outrageous! This journalist claims that I contacted her and even went so far as to insult her. This is completely false. She has libeled me. I demand to see the email with server tags.
On the off chance that someone faked my email address (which has happened once before it is still the responsibility of the news agency to check the source of the email to contact me to verify that I am indeed calling women foul names.
This is a classic straw man attack where they accuse you of something that you haven't done.
I demand a retraction from Scripps-Howard News Service. I demand that they investigate her and discover that her claims are patently false.

Read article here Scripps Howard News Service March 6, 2006
By BETSY HART

Don't you love these well informed people. I sure do.
Home Page

WTC7 The Smoking Gun of 9/11 (updated)
Uploaded by 11septembervideos
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
Freedom to Fascism 9/11: Press for Truth
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.