Friday, May 04, 2007

I have a beef with Barnes & Noble.



I went into my local B&N the other day to get myself a copy of David Ray Griffin’s new book, Debunking 9/11 Debunking.

Well, they didn’t have it in stock so I decided to wait a couple of days and try again. So I go in last night and low and behold…no copies on the shelf. I went up to the help counter to see if they could…well…help me out.

I was told that they had some in the warehouse but none in the store. So I said to go ahead and order me one into the store. To my surprise, I was told no. “We can have it shipped to your house” (which I would have to cover the S&H fees). After questioning her for a bit, I was brought to the conclusion that they did not want this book sitting on their shelves for all to see. Not unlike all the Popular Mechanics 9/11 Myths books that they so proudly displayed.

Naturally my first response was, “what the @#$%^&!”. Inside my head of course. It is still a bookstore for god sake.

It being late night and all during my visit, I figured it would be best to try to contact a manager during the day time to have the best results, instead of relying on a message to be passed on from one day to the next.

So my task now is to find out the reason for the omission of knowledge in my local Barnes & Noble. Why are they not stocking this on the shelves? Why won’t they order this book into the store? Why the support for the official conspiracy and not alternate conspiracy?

Do me and all of us a favor. Check out your local B&N and see if they are trying to pull the same stunt in your town. And if you don’t have a B&N, then whatever your major bookstore is will do just fine. Write a letter or speak with the manager of the store and find out why this is being done.

I plan to.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, for scoping this out. I thought for the most part they were a pretty un-bias store. Guess I thought wrong.

I will have to make a trip to the book store too.

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The black cover is old or UK. The US or current version is this white cover.
http://lh4.google.com/image/chucksheen/RixVKkRRLfI/AAAAAAAAGd0/F7pa3fFy9oY/s288/156656686X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V22411105_AA240_.jpg

I'm going to print reviews and the rank of this book to give to all bookstores. I'm taking my copy with me to show them that this book was sub 1000 before it was ever out and now it's currently #763 out of millions for a reason. I'll report back.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure the NWO is behind it. they don't want the truth to be in bookstores. also i heard the owner of B&N is Jewish. hmm...

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's got to be it Samuel. Smart ass.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Page

WTC7 The Smoking Gun of 9/11 (updated)
Uploaded by 11septembervideos
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
Freedom to Fascism 9/11: Press for Truth
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.