Thursday, January 18, 2007

Rumsfeld's Pentagon Photo Op

From Killtown on the Loose Change Forum.

There was a good post at ATS by an ex-army guy recently that spelled it out better than I did that Rummy's photo op in front of the Pentagon after it got hit strongly suggests he knew the full extent of the attacks:


QUOTE
bledforit
posted on 29-12-2006

Here's my question, I remember very well the events on 9/11. I was at work in Maryland and watched for hours and hours straight as the events unfolded, I tuned in on TV just after the first plane struck the tower. I remember back in high school learning about the structure of government and how safeguards were built in allowing for continuity of our political structure, later in the Army I learned more about how our government protects it's leaders.

SO, on Sept. 11th, why did I see SecDEF. Donald Rumsfeld helping to carry out wounded people at the Pentagon, If we were truly under attack no one could know what would happen or how long it would last, perhaps the airplanes were only the first wave. My point is from the President on down everyone would have gone to ground in bunkers until it was assured that the threat had passed, But there was Rumsfeld, in front of the cameras with a neatly pressed suit on right after the Pentagon attacks on the lawn with the fire behind him. Is this because he and the Government NEW the extant of the attacks and knew they were completely overwith?

This little question has nagged me since that day, I love my country, I have been in combat and bled for it, but I know the government isn't perfect and they do lie. Once in Bosnia we were locked down for two days because someone blew up a market, and yet here is the largest attack since Pearl Harbor and top officials are outside running around? I look forward to some of the really detail oriented people hear helping me nail this down, thank you.


Here is video of Rumsfeld during his photo op:




If it was truly an outside terrorist attack, Rummy would be down in the bunkers, NOT outside helping people.

Rummy outside also gives him an excuse why the shoot down orders were not approved early since he changed the rules in June '01 so that he has final approval. Kind of hard to approve shoot downs when you are out carrying stretchers, huh?


I think that pretty much says it.
Home Page

WTC7 The Smoking Gun of 9/11 (updated)
Uploaded by 11septembervideos
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
Freedom to Fascism 9/11: Press for Truth
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.